This was dedicated by 48 citizens on 9 October 1710. The half-timbered town hall has been used as a community centre, bakery, school (1820-1830), polling station, shelter for the homeless and fire station. But it has always served as the mayor's office.
@text
Dieser wurde von 48 Bürgern am 09. Oktober 1710 seiner Bestimmung übergeben. Bisher wurde das Fachwerkrathaus als Gemeindehaus, Backhaus, Schulhaus (1820-1830), Wahllokal, Obdachlosenasyl und Feuerwehrgerätehaus genutzt. Aber als Bürgermeisteramt hat es immer gedient.
@text